NAD IV Treatment
NAD+ is an essential molecule found in every cell of your body. It is a coenzyme of Vitamin B3 (niacin), which means it’s a small helper molecule that binds to a protein molecule in order to activate an enzyme.
- Appointments can be made at any time.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the appointment start time receive a full refund, or can to reschedule for another day.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment start time will be charged a $100 cancellation fee, but can still reschedule for another day.
- No-shows lose 100% of the purchase price, and will not be rescheduled if no notice is given.
NAD+ is an essential molecule found in every cell of your body. It is a coenzyme of Vitamin B3 (niacin), which means it’s a small helper molecule that binds to a protein molecule in order to activate an enzyme. Enzymes are responsible for over 5,000 different biochemical reactions thought the body and NAD+ participates in more reactions than any other vitamin derived molecules.
Benefits of NAD
When NAD+ levels are increased, your cells produce more energy and essentially “turn on” your good genes. DNA is repaired, and other functions are optimized. High doses of NAD therapy can be helpful for many conditions:
- Restores muscle function an athletic performance
- Substance Abuse/ Addiction (alcohol, opioids, nicotine)
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction
NAD IV treatment
What it includes:
- IV Fluids
- NAD+ typically infused over 2-4 hours